About Me

My photo
I only came to show you what was possible and help bring you to an understanding of inner reality.

Monday, April 18, 2011

April Walk beside the River (Part 2)

 Part 2 ~ My feathered friend Canada Goose calls out across the water!
 Crow's nest is out of reach from harm.
 Sandbars have the last hint of winter ice onboard.
 The threat of snow comes nearer. Shadowing the great trees around me.
 Is someone there? Is someone following me or is it the rustle of the leaves?
 I look east and watch...Who's there, I ask. It's just the wind picking up and feeling colder.
 A break in the trees. How wide the river looks.
 Twin tree trunks who's size prevent me from taking their full picture.
 They are such large trees and reach out, bending towards the South.
 I've come across some very interesting shapes today. Nature is so beautiful.
 Soon these branch's will be so full of leaves you won't be able to see the river through them.
 Oh, Grandfather Tree...what are you looking at?
 Such an old and interesting face.
 Ah, Grandfather, you see a Heron ~ most likely startled by me! What a wing spread on this fellow!
 And also Ducks in pairs swimming in the strong currents of this river.
 What have we here? The ugliness of MAN
 Friend Crow, is that a Pigeon wing in your nest?

 The river flows on.
And on. Time to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment