About Me

My photo
I only came to show you what was possible and help bring you to an understanding of inner reality.

Monday, April 18, 2011

April Walk beside the River (Part 3)

 Heading South ~ it's been a wonderful walk by the River today. I can feel it's going to snow soon.
 Farewell old friend ~ I tip my hat to you!
 A short leap across and almost home.
 A clearing in the trees.
 Clouds rolling in with the cool weather on it's heels.
 It's like a forest in here!
 I'm sure there's a name for this growth.
 Another very large nest.
 The path where I step softly.
 Tree branches entwined.
 The Sun moving towards the horizon.
 There's the Bridge.
 Some Deadfall.
 Poor old log.
 She's looking East too.
 At her friend.
 Beautiful bark and so healthy looking.
 Back at the Bridge.
 Under the Bridge and time to head home. It's beginning to snow.
Good-Bye old Man River. Thank you for the lovely afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking me on this beautiful journey with you! What a treat to see the sights through your eyes. A very inspiring walk. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed it too! We'll go on another one soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete